Check Out Our Website!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Punam and Hemil: I Married My Best Friend

There is nothing more precious than marrying your best friend. Not many of us can have the pleasure to say, “I married my best friend.” Needless to say, this lucky couple got the chance to fall in love with each other and became best friends before getting married. The bride couldn't have imagined her wedding any other way.

Hemil and Punam met through mutual friends a very long time ago. They became close friends and over time their friendship grew into love and everything else is well, history.

Fact: It didn't take Punam a long time to find her perfect wedding dress, "I actually got the bridal outfit in India in a store in Mumbai. Found the outfit on my second day out in India. Absolutely fell in love with it." I must say that's extremely impressive because we all know that most brides try on loads of outfits before falling in love with something! Finally, we really thought the locket that Punam wore with her father’s photograph was a beautiful gesture and a great way to include her late father.


Thank you Wedding Documentary for providing these beautiful pictures!
 









 How much do you love her outfit? We love all of the customized work!

No comments:

Post a Comment