Check Out Our Website!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shalini & Praneal's Wedding

Where do I begin with this breathtaking wedding?! First off, let me start off by saying that the bride is the the one who selected everything: from the cake, to the lighting to the mandap - I was only there to make sure everything ran on time and that everything went smoothly.

From the moment I started working with Shalini and Praneal - we instantly hit it off as friends rather than clients and wedding planner. I was super impressed with Shalini's attention to detail. The pictures by Samay Studio do all the talking! All the little things like the flowers on the aisle, the cones with rose petals, the amazingly intricate design on the cake -- (I can go on forever) created an amazing ambiance! The "Purple Pra-lini" signature drink was an instant hit with all the guests! Not only did the signature drink match the decor - it also tasted super yummy!

Congrats Shalini and Praneal -- your gorgeous wedding will forever stay in my memories!

Special thanks to Jigar from Samay Studio for the gorgeous pictures!!!! http://www.samaystudio.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment